The results came in later Thursday evening: NO REJECTION!!
We are SO happy about this! Dr. Everitt reduced his prednisone again and decreased some other meds and even discontinued one altogether. All very good signs. Dr. Everitt would like to wait at least two more weeks--until after his next clinic visit--before letting Spencer go back to school, but we are so close!
Here are some pictures that I took at his biopsy last month. This is some of the cath lab team:This is Spencer, glued to the TV in the post-op recovery room:
And here we are ready for discharge. Spencer prefers Dad's shoulders over the wheelchair or wagon ride downstairs. (And so do we, germ-a-phobes that we've become!)