Felt So Fine

Felt So Fine

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Welcome to the world Baby Claire!




Hi everyone! Here are the promised pictures of our new little sweetie. Claire was born Thursday, June 19th at 9:54pm. She weighed in at a surprisingly little 6 lbs. 3 oz. and measured 19 in. long. She came pretty quickly once the doctor got things going and I am feeling great. We are so happy to have her here and healthy. She is such a cutie and so very sweet. As you can imagine the kids are crazy about her and we might have to create a “Can I hold Claire?” schedule. We are very excited to have her in our family!! The pictures here are of Claire just a few hours old, Claire when she came home from the hospital, and I threw one in of Matt with his basketball team! Love you all! Nancy

5 comments:

Annie said...

Oh my gosh, look at all that hair!!!! She does look like Paige and Matt! Just darling! I am so happy for you guys. Give everyone hugs and kisses from the Felts here in Okinawa. Much love, annie

Haley L said...

She has a little of everyone in her, but a look all her own as well. LOVE the picture of Matt with all of them. Can't wait to meet her!!! Lots of "oohs" and "ahhs" when we saw her. Keep the pics coming!! We love you and congrats!

Anneke said...

Oh! I can't wait to get up there and give her hugs and kisses! In the meantime, give her some for us. What a cutie!! I can just imagine all the help you are getting from the big sisters and brother! See ya soon.

Merrilee said...

Too cute! I hope that you're all doing great. I can't wait to meet Claire when we come up in August. I have a gift for her, so I'll just bring it then.

Joyce said...

Congratulations! I'm glad that she's here and you all like her and want to keep her. :) It was fun seeing you at Walmart so that I was in the "know" about her up-coming birth.