Felt So Fine

Felt So Fine

Monday, June 16, 2008

Matt's Birthday





Hi again! It's surprising how hard it has been just to find the time to work on this blog. I had hoped to be a real pro by now so that I can keep you updated on the baby when she comes this week, but I'm just barely learning how to add a new post! Anyway, here are a couple of pictures from Matt's birthday. We borrowed Grandpa's canoe and took it to the reservoir here in town. The kids had a BLAST!! Nicole and Corinne got to learn how to use the paddles and they even caught a fish or two. Paige and Spencer took turns in the canoe while I stayed safely on the shore! Love, Nancy

2 comments:

Annie said...

I am so excited you guys have a blog now! Good luck with the induction....I hope all goes well! We can't wait to see pics of the new little one! much love, annie

Haley L said...

So cute! We will bookmark your blog and check it often. :) No pressure, eh? I promise to leave nice comments as well--it's the best thing about having a blog! Good luck Thursday!!