Felt So Fine

Felt So Fine

Thursday, June 26, 2008

One Week Old


Claire is one week old today! It's been a wonderful, tiring, exciting last few days at our house. The kids have really loved holding, bathing, and kissing on their new baby sister. While sometimes they can be more help than I need, I have to admit it is nice to have some extra arms around when I need a "baby holder". Claire had a check-up on Monday and had gained an ounce since coming home, putting her at 5 lbs. 15 oz. It's so fun to watch her "wake-up" to the world. Although I wish she would do it more when the sun is up and less when we should all be asleep! Maybe I'll just have a talk with her and explain about sleeping through the night. : ) If that doesn't work I think we'll keep her anyway. We all kind of like her!! Love, Nancy

2 comments:

The Felts said...

I still can't get over how much hair she has! I love love love it! She is so cute nancy (and matt), good job guys! Oh and while you have a talk with little Claire about sleeping through the night, would you mind chatting with Lainey about it too?! The little bugger is still up a few times a night...I seriously think I have aged 10 years in the last 6 months!

Haley L said...

OK, seeing her next to Paige proves she has a look-a-like now. Her nose is Paige to a "T". Glad you survived week one!! I just still can't wrap my mind around a Felt baby less than 6 lbs! Keep the pictures coming and Happy Birthday, Nicole!!!!!!