Felt So Fine

Felt So Fine

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Nancy plays catch-up: Take 1 (July)

Hola, mi amigos! So, I've been called out lately (Pat!) on my lackadaisical attitude toward my blog. I could give excuses but we all know that's all they are--so let's just get down to it. I'm back and I have some catching up to do. I'll warn you now, that I'm not paring down any of it! These posts are going up for my own selfish reasons so that I can enjoy them forever. Of course there are some of you out there with genetic ties to the little people in these pictures that will pore over every word and image I create. But as for the rest of you...well, these posts are almost 1/2 a year old, so thanks for humoring me!

Aside from the reunion pics, I haven't updated since JUNE! We had a busy July though--which come to think of it, makes sense!


We celebrated the 4th of July with Matt's ENTIRE family in town. It was the first time in years that we were all together. We enjoyed the parade, the fireworks and a fun party with them all. (And thanks Andy for sharing your pics with us!)

Nicole, Corinne, Ethan and the dogs getting ready for a walk/ride.
Claire and Lainey riding in style.
Dutch oven dinner on the deck with the whole gang.
Just hanging out while the food cooks.
Grandma and Grandpa Rasmussen
Grandma Felt, Calvin and Paige
Ethan, Spencer and Calvin (Spencer is SOOOO happy when there are boys to play with)
Paige and Ethan
Cowgirl Paige
Claire and Charlotte
Some of the cousins on the trampoline (AKA: the calm before the storm)
Claire and Lainey with Uncle Jake

No comments: